Robot Programming for Kids
Scratch Programming for Beginners
We cannot control any robot without learning robot programming. Robot Programming is a second fundamental block for controlling robot. We have used Scratch Coding in this course. Because, the blockbased
programming is an ideal for an absolute beginner with the passion of learning robotics. In this course your kids will be learning fundamental concepts of coding using Scratch Programming.
Student Learning Outcomes:
• Block-based programming language
• Make games, i.e. PacMan and Mario in Scratch programming
• Concepts of coding, i.e. algorithms, pseudo code, loops
conditional statements, variables, operators etc.
• Concepts of mathematics, i.e. shapes, measurements etc.
• Making artwork to help students to boost their creativity and esthetic sense
• Pre-request Course: “Robot Electronics for Kids”
Students will be able to take our next course “Arduino with C++: The Robot Brain
Course Outline of Robot Programming
Following is the course outline
Getting Started With Scratch
Making Backdrops And Sprites In Scratch’s Paint Tool
Hands-On With Basic Commands In Scratch
Shapes And Measurements
Packman Game in Scratch
Mario Game in Scratch
Coding And Game Development Competition
EDVON is the unique online 1:1 live coding, robotics and mathematics program based on STEAM philosophy that will help your kids to be successful in future, by teaching them highly demanding 21st century technical and soft skills.