“INVEST IN YOUR KIDS – INVEST IN OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS”
“A global awareness campaign to promote 21st Century Education, Girls in STEM, Coding for Kids and help bring back Millions of Out of School Kids “
Grand PRIZES for WINNERS
Let's Change the World Together:
Objectives of Competition
Gender Parity Partner
Ambassadors of Innovation
GLOBAL JUDGING PANEL
Register your school/STEM Institution to win Best School Award and exciting prizes.
Join the competition as a Teacher Ambassador or Student Ambassador to win amazing prizes for best ambassadors (details in FAQ section).
Answer to all your queries: FAQs
Prizes Worth Upto 25 LACS PKR or $15,000 for the winners
- 100,000 PKR or $1000 Worth Prizes for Best Student Ambassador
- 100,000 PKR or $1000 Worth Prizes for Best Teacher Ambassador
- 100,000 PKR or $1000 Worth Prizes for the Best Principal/Owner
Only Kids between age group 7-14 are eligible for the competition
YES, you can participate in teams, but every student needs to register for the competition individually.
- Registration Deadline: 20th June 2021
- Scratch Competition Course Starting Date: 21 July 2021
- Project Submission: 25th July 2021
- Top 5000 Announcement: 15 Aug 2021
- 2nd Round Submission: 31st Aug 2021
- Top 2000 Announcement: 10th September 2021
- 3rd Round Submission: 20th September 2021
- Top 100 Selection: 5 October 2021
- Voting For Top 10 Ends: 31st October 2021
- Grand Finale LIVE: 5 November 2021
- 20th Dec 2021: Final Announcement
Registration Fee: 5000 PKR or 30 USD
Registration Deadline: 10th April 2021
- Entry into Lucky Draw for Fully Funded UMRAH Opportunity for Your Parents
- 50% OFF on Registration Fees i.e. 2500 PKR or 15 USD only.
- 100% FREE Access to the Certified Scratch Coding Competition Course
150-200 Line Project Description. It should cover following components
What is your motivation and inspiration behind this project?
How do you think, it can help raise awareness for COVID19?
Project needs to be made in SCRATCH or EDVON Software. Your project can be a story, a game or anything which can help bring about the change in the society. Your creative thinking and motivation has maximum weightage at this stage
Submit Facebook and YouTube Video Link.
Make a video with your introduction, explain your project, its motivation and impact that it can create.
Upload it on YouTube and Facebook and tag EDVON Robotics with Hashtags
#edvon #ScratchCoding #COVID19 #KidsCoding #storytelling #coding
Important: Video without tagging EDVON or Hashtags will be disqualified.
You will be given marks out of 50. The breakdown for everything that you have to submit is as follows:
Project Description [5 marks]
Project File [25 marks]
The score breakdown is as follows:
Concept: 10 marks
Working: 10 marks
Aesthetics: 5 marks
Project Video [20 marks]
The score breakdown is as follows:
Introduction: 5 marks
Project explanation: 10 marks
Presentation skills: 5 marks
You can use either of the following
- EDVON Software
Scratch software which can be downloaded for free at http://scratch.mit.edu.
If you are a startup or run a STEM facility center then KICCS is a huge opportunity to solidify your credibility and become a source of opportunity for your kids to win massive cash prizes and other exciting prizes. You’ll also be eligible for best school/Institute award
Credit Card, Direct Bank Transfer and EasyPaisa
We believe transparency plays a huge role in long term relationships. If you participate in the competition please know that you have given us the rights as well to use the project, video, your picture will be used in marketing, research, case studies and any promotional purposes.